Wednesday, December 30, 2015

PayPal Scam thief gets caught and confronted in person Part 1 Mr Chow gets caught police helps me

In part One of this video you will see the thief getting confronted by me and my property being returned to me after a year of fighting Paypal American Express and the thief. This was no longer about money but about the principle. Catching a thief and putting a face to a crime from hundreds of miles away is a priceless thing. This vid is dedicated to all who got screwed by PayPal and the scammers they aide by having lose buyer accountability. Please see part two to get explanation and sequence of events. Please excuse the foul language but at the time I was very angry that this person had stolen from me and possibly many others. Thanx. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment